Skip to main content

Conversation Continues....



There has been a long unexplained silence. No new blog post being penned... No words shared with the world... But then this can’t be forever. So the silence has thus been broken with this post. As the Cuban boy once said, "And here we meet once again".

A lot has happened between now and then. Many a thoughts took birth in my mind, a lot of them waned away, a few still stay afresh. But this is not a post to remember, cherish that has been forgotten.

Somewhere during this phase of silent thoughts and violent dreams there was a realization. It really shouldn’t matter when I pen down my thoughts, what others think. For all you know only a miniscule number of people might stumble upon to this blog. Even if many were to discover the blogs existence it wouldn’t matter. This blog, more than anything else, is a way I converse with myself.

Something that I realized off late, the element of introspection has been missing. To be it’s always been this blog. By staying away from doing so maybe I am pilling up way to much unaddressed thoughts than I should. But that being said, it sure isn’t going to be the same again.

VJ - Says ~ Cheers and Peace







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awakening Of the Inner Self!

It was yet another  Friday  or billions of earthlings. May be it was a mundane day ahead for some and exciting for others. An exciting day ahead for the ones who were certain of the joy to be unwrapped the next day, the weekend. Well, in my case it was the former. Blame it on being one amongst the many who work on Saturdays.

The Untitled Lady And The Dreamer In Me!

Photo Credit:  Image: vorakorn kanokpipat / FreeDigitalPhotos.net She kept walking aimlessly on the beach, Leaving behind footprints of her naked feet, With every wave that swept to the shore, Old prints kept being erased, But she kept walking making new ones.

Vivid Emotions Of Ecstasy In Darkness!

Photo Credit:  Image: posterize / FreeDigitalPhotos.net What am I searching for in the dark sky? Stars are not twinkling tonight, The Moon too seems to be in hiding, Yet there is a feeling of delight, I’m sucked in by the charming silence.