Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mad Ramblings Of A Crazy Poet


Can there be blue stars?
Can there be a red moon?
Can there be a white sun?
Can there be a green sky?

You may call them false dreams,
You may call me stupid,
They sure are figment of intuitive mind,
Yet I would like to imagine the unreal.

What you see may not be real,
It’s real to you because they said so.
What you hear may not be real,
It’s real to you because they said so.

Open up your mind’s eye,
Open up to the unseen,
Craziness is just imagination uncontrolled,
But I would still be called stupid,
It doesn’t matter anymore,
For I feel being crazy is better than being unreal.


Cheers and Peace ~ Vijay Shenoy A.K.A #GabbyVJ

2 comments:

  1. it's better to be crazy in a 'poetic' way like this!
    Nice poem.
    -Portia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Portia... Nice to see you visiting my blog after a log gap... been wondering where did you disappear :)

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Valuable....