Skip to main content

Sweetness Of Our Love Lasts Forever




“All the remorse and misery of my life,
Melted the moment when our eyes met in silence.
And now the sweetness of our togetherness lasts forever.”

These were the words I wrote for her on the eve of Valentine’s Day. When I got back home hours went by before I picked the phone and told her I need two minutes of her time to recite three lines I wrote for her. Finally I called her up and recited these lines. I could imagine the smile on her face. Few minutes later my mobile phone beeps signalling a new incoming message. I eagerly check it out and this is what it says;


“I love everything you write for me honey. You are a blessing in my life. A beautiful reason to cherish all the time I breathe.”

I read those lines again, a smile blooms across my lips and it only grows bigger as I read the message again. This moment of happiness is something I will cherish all my life.

They say money can buy you a lot of things, seldom can it buy happiness. There might be many who will banish me to being an emotional fool. But I for one will never mind that branding. To be foolish in love is priceless and not many have the good fortune to live it. Experiencing the pure joy of this madness is something envied by many and admitted by few.

As I pen this particular line it’s already seven minutes past midnight. The Valentine’s Day has arrived and this unintentional post has turned into a tribute to all those wonderful people who forever believe in the magic of love.
I was wondering how I could conclude this rambling of mine and then I remember the words by legendary Bob Marley on love. And I quote what he said,

“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.

-       VJ Says ~ Cheers and Peace

Comments

  1. Stay foolish in love, Vijay. Those 3 lines and everything else you say here are so beautiful.
    Happy Valentine's day to you and your loved one.

    Love quote too -- the Bob Marley one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D.... Been a long time since I last saw your feedback on my blog... Glad you liked it... cheers!

      Delete
  2. Great Bob Marley and great Vijay:)
    A great read indeed!
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob Marley is great for sure... Me just an ordinary writer with some dreams ;)

      Delete
  3. Melting in love ,I love it too... like I say words unspoken yet known to each other...nice post Vijay and best Bob Marley quote too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elvira... Glad you liked reading my blog post :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Valuable....

Popular posts from this blog

Awakening Of the Inner Self!

It was yet another  Friday  or billions of earthlings. May be it was a mundane day ahead for some and exciting for others. An exciting day ahead for the ones who were certain of the joy to be unwrapped the next day, the weekend. Well, in my case it was the former. Blame it on being one amongst the many who work on Saturdays.

The Untitled Lady And The Dreamer In Me!

Photo Credit:  Image: vorakorn kanokpipat / FreeDigitalPhotos.net She kept walking aimlessly on the beach, Leaving behind footprints of her naked feet, With every wave that swept to the shore, Old prints kept being erased, But she kept walking making new ones.

Some Say Its White, Some Say It’s Black!

Image:  Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net Why bother about the good and the bad, It’s ok to cry even when we happy, It’s ok to laugh when we are sad.