Skip to main content

Thoughts Scribbled On My Facebook Wall






'Thoughts of a Gabby' on #Crime:
"The biggest crime you can ever commit is to kill your dream."

'Thoughts of a Gabby' on #Silence:
"Sometimes nothing is spoken, yet a lot is expressed."


'Thoughts of a Gabby' on #Thoughts :
"Choices you make; sell your soul, die righteously or simply live happy.
  Don’t be too hard on self, life is more worthy than our stupid thoughts."

'Thoughts of a Gabby' on #End:
"Everyone wants a perfect ending, what they forget is to start."

'Thoughts of a Gabby' on #Hope:
"Hope is all you need to lead a happy life, the rest will follow."

'Thoughts of a Gabby' on #Anger:
"When you are angry its best to stay silent. No philosophy simple and pure practicality."

P.S: Of late I have not been able to write often the way I used to earlier. But then it's difficult to stay away from one thing that I enjoy the most - "writing." Although I'm unable to write regular posts which I would love to share with the world through my blog, I do end up writing nevertheless. I scribble my thoughts under the title "Thoughts Of A Gabby" on my Facebook wall. This is an attempt to put together those thoughts and share them with you all.

-       VJ Says ~ Cheers and Peace

Comments

  1. Agree, often nothing like silence! I blogged on that topic once title Silence speaks. Then again I realise I like it when silence "speaks" ;.) (A weakness for expressing maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, often nothing like silence! I blogged on that topic once title Silence speaks. Then again I realise I like it when silence "speaks" ;.) (A weakness for expressing maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely thoughts, all of them! Quite thought provoking and beautifully written. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Vijay!

    You will be glad to know that after thumping success of hamarivani.com, which is a unique rendezvous of Hindi bloggers and readers spread all over world, we are feeling jubilant to introduce Bloggiri.com.

    At Bloggiri, your blog will get a huge horizon of new readers to share thoughts and ideas with you, because your blog is just reflection of your soul and inner beautiful.

    Now what are you thinking, just submit your blog at Bloggiri.com and give a new meaning to your life.

    Happy Blogging!

    Team Bloggiri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Valuable....

Popular posts from this blog

Awakening Of the Inner Self!

It was yet another  Friday  or billions of earthlings. May be it was a mundane day ahead for some and exciting for others. An exciting day ahead for the ones who were certain of the joy to be unwrapped the next day, the weekend. Well, in my case it was the former. Blame it on being one amongst the many who work on Saturdays.

The Untitled Lady And The Dreamer In Me!

Photo Credit:  Image: vorakorn kanokpipat / FreeDigitalPhotos.net She kept walking aimlessly on the beach, Leaving behind footprints of her naked feet, With every wave that swept to the shore, Old prints kept being erased, But she kept walking making new ones.

Vivid Emotions Of Ecstasy In Darkness!

Photo Credit:  Image: posterize / FreeDigitalPhotos.net What am I searching for in the dark sky? Stars are not twinkling tonight, The Moon too seems to be in hiding, Yet there is a feeling of delight, I’m sucked in by the charming silence.