Saturday, March 10, 2012

Vivid Emotions Of Ecstasy In Darkness!

Photo Credit: Image: posterize / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


What am I searching for in the dark sky?
Stars are not twinkling tonight,
The Moon too seems to be in hiding,
Yet there is a feeling of delight,
I’m sucked in by the charming silence.


I let myself flow with the moment,
Stop my urge to rationalize the feeling.
Engrossed in the feeling of joy and ecstasy,
I keep drifting away into the darkness.

Thoughts bloom one after other,
Stringed together they form a dream.
Mind senses strange sense of tranquility,
This moment of trance is a sign of peace.

-VJ Says ~ Cheers and Peace!

29 comments:

  1. I couldn't resist asking this, amavasye rathri na? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He He He.... Onthara hage ittu avattu ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hello.
    What beautiful imagery I find here in this poem.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good imagination and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did i tell you before,you have a beautiful blog,& your imagery matches it--no surpasses it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indu... appreciate your kind words.. glad u liked it

      Delete
  5. Cool...tranquil...peaceful and really beautiful! Cheers Vijay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's something about a dark still night, the quietness, stillness.

    Lovely poem and blog

    Deb
    http://www.scatteredmusings.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb... I checked your blog It's lovely too...

      Delete
  7. Nice one VJ, I liked d line- This moment f trance is a sign of peace.

    Love
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am sucked in by the charming silence....lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sudha... Those words were encouraging .. cheers

      Delete
  9. Beautiful lines there! I could imagine myself going through those emotions on that night as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirti... hope you enjoyed the journey

      Delete
  10. Great title!! :) And mesmerizing lines indeed Vinay!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Valuable....