Skip to main content

Rambling Of A Wounded Heart!

Photo Credit : Image: Idea go / FreeDigitalPhotos.net



Sure tonight chips might be down,
In your eyes I might be nothing but a clown.
Laugh out you silly big world,
Laugh out loud for I’m down tonight.

Silence around isn't what world brought upon me,
It’s the solitude I choose away from deceit.
There is no sadness, no defeat, no shame,
I don’t want to be counted amongst the lame.



I sure could choose the path world walks on,
Compromising in life and toiling hard in disgust.
Agreeing always to the wrongs of others,
Selling my soul and killing my dreams.

I didn’t want to be you; 
I choose otherwise.
It’s sure a lonely walk for all,
When one pursues his dreams.

We will be laid to rest, One sooner than the other.
No one defies death, neither will I nor will you.
Resting alongside buried in the dark ground, 
Together we rest deep inside,
You sure know but hate to concur,
Who amongst us will have the last smile.

-          VJ  Says  ~ Cheers and Peace!

P.S: Sometimes the cynics around you might make you feel abysmal. Don't lose heart for you will keep meeting many such people in your journey. Listen to your heart and follow your dreams.

Comments

  1. So laugh out world because I am brave,
    To defeat I am not a slave.
    Tonight I am down
    Of loneliness is my cave...........
    But I am brave....

    Cheers,
    Sushma

    Nice knowing you Vijay. Shenoy hints you are a konkani. I am too. From bhat family married to a baliga. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sush: Hey thanks for the poetic comments. Nice knowing you too. Yeah I'm a Konkani chap, currently in Bangalore. Sure we shall stay in touch! Cheers and Peace!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Valuable....

Popular posts from this blog

Awakening Of the Inner Self!

It was yet another  Friday  or billions of earthlings. May be it was a mundane day ahead for some and exciting for others. An exciting day ahead for the ones who were certain of the joy to be unwrapped the next day, the weekend. Well, in my case it was the former. Blame it on being one amongst the many who work on Saturdays.

The Untitled Lady And The Dreamer In Me!

Photo Credit:  Image: vorakorn kanokpipat / FreeDigitalPhotos.net She kept walking aimlessly on the beach, Leaving behind footprints of her naked feet, With every wave that swept to the shore, Old prints kept being erased, But she kept walking making new ones.

Some Say Its White, Some Say It’s Black!

Image:  Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net Why bother about the good and the bad, It’s ok to cry even when we happy, It’s ok to laugh when we are sad.