Skip to main content

At The Break Of Dawn !


As I step out of my home, it’s dark and silent. It’s not the silence that I wish to experience today. It’s something much more beautiful I’m chasing today. I look at the sky; it’s still a full moon above me in the sky. The moon is shinning bright, as if it’s starring right at me. We exchange stares and probably a smile.

I look far across the distance; I stare at my destination with a twinkle in my eyes. I know where I have to get to and I know how to get there as well. But I sense a slight impatience within me. Probably it’s the excitement of getting there more than the impatience.

I start slow, because I know it’s going to be a long walk. The more energy I save now easier it would be for me when I’m climbing up the hill. I’m in no hurry. It’s not the distance which is going to make the difference. I have the belief within that I’ll make it on time.

The moon is now slowly sinking, so are my fears. In a few minutes it’s all going to change. The darkness around me starts to vanish. I look at the sky; it looks like kaleidoscope of colours. I imagine the sky to be a dark canvas as colours start to mingle with one another. Piercing the dark sky the first ray of the day appears.

I get to the peak of the hill as I keep starring at the sky. Never seen anything like this before, if there is something called beautiful then it must be this. Peaceful, serene and simply magical, may be few more such words will fail to describe the beauty I see before me now. It’s called ‘break of dawn!'

I sit there on the rock in silence. I slowly dissolve myself with my surrounding. I try to absorb every passing moment. Smile across my face says it all; nothing in life has ever been more beautiful. 

-       VJ Says ~ Cheers and Peace !

Comments

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Valuable....

Popular posts from this blog

Awakening Of the Inner Self!

It was yet another  Friday  or billions of earthlings. May be it was a mundane day ahead for some and exciting for others. An exciting day ahead for the ones who were certain of the joy to be unwrapped the next day, the weekend. Well, in my case it was the former. Blame it on being one amongst the many who work on Saturdays.

The Untitled Lady And The Dreamer In Me!

Photo Credit:  Image: vorakorn kanokpipat / FreeDigitalPhotos.net She kept walking aimlessly on the beach, Leaving behind footprints of her naked feet, With every wave that swept to the shore, Old prints kept being erased, But she kept walking making new ones.

Some Say Its White, Some Say It’s Black!

Image:  Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net Why bother about the good and the bad, It’s ok to cry even when we happy, It’s ok to laugh when we are sad.