Skip to main content

Brandy Talks Continue....



Brandy Talk on Thursday.....

"Speak your mind,
 Speak out now!
 For too long a silence,
 Makes a lively life a graveyard!"

Thoughts that triggered it... I felt I suppress my thoughts many a times. At times I end up submitting myself to the mediocre comfort zone. And hate this situation brought upon by myself the most.

Brandy Talks on Friday.....

"Dreams are hope....
 Cynics will always criticize..
 Don't stop dreaming...
 Don't kill hopes...."

Thoughts that triggered it... I messaged one of my good friends, I hate money. The lack of it makes me feel crippled. It’s just that there are things that I would love to do, but I might be stopping myself. A feeling within me stays, got to break on through to the other side. Hope to get there soon.

Brandy Talks on Saturday....

"Sometimes life feels miserable,
 And we ask why only me?
 Pause and take a look around,
 And you will know you are more fortunate than others.
 After all life isn't all that bad! "

Thoughts that triggered it... Visited an orphanage called “Bal Anand” with a good friend of mine. It was my first time; I have always wanted to be associated with one. Those few moments which I spent at that place shook me up! Smiles on those innocent face looking at a stranger like me. Surprise! Yeah I was. And few special children too, probably abandoned due to their disabilities. I hate the word disability. They are special, that’s the right way to put it. At that moment I felt stupid for being so able and blessed yet not utilizing my abilities to the best.

Yeah there are more Brandy Talks to come.... Until the next one... Cheers and peace.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awakening Of the Inner Self!

It was yet another  Friday  or billions of earthlings. May be it was a mundane day ahead for some and exciting for others. An exciting day ahead for the ones who were certain of the joy to be unwrapped the next day, the weekend. Well, in my case it was the former. Blame it on being one amongst the many who work on Saturdays.

The Untitled Lady And The Dreamer In Me!

Photo Credit:  Image: vorakorn kanokpipat / FreeDigitalPhotos.net She kept walking aimlessly on the beach, Leaving behind footprints of her naked feet, With every wave that swept to the shore, Old prints kept being erased, But she kept walking making new ones.

Some Say Its White, Some Say It’s Black!

Image:  Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net Why bother about the good and the bad, It’s ok to cry even when we happy, It’s ok to laugh when we are sad.