Skip to main content

Thoughts triggered by a crash

Today is Tuesday, May 25, 2010! Three days back i.e on Saturday, May 22, 2010, 158 persons were killed when a plane of Air India's low budget carrier from Dubai with 166 on board overshot the runway at the airport in Mangalore.

The event left me haunting with several questions and many realizations! I woke up that day around 7:30 in the morning only to be welcomed by the ghastly pictures from the crash site on TV! The days that followed news papers carried many articles about the same. The media seemed to have a merry time cashing on the event! Not their fault every business is here to make profit!

But personally It only reinforced the fact that we human beings are very small at the end of the day, immaterial how successful and rich we may evolve to be in life! There are many things that you can't gain control on! Call it destiny or whatever word you choose!

Then again ..........

Well I had left this one incomplete.... today is 06 June 2010... It has been 12 days since I last attempted to write it & post it.....

So has my views changed over the last week? No!!!! Its time we try to realize man can try to play god with all his mind but Man can never be God.... creating synthetic cells and infusing life in them in a laboratory... claiming to create life.....I'm not referring to the god of any particular belief... for me he is the unseen omnipresent force...

Brutal materialistic world leaves no space for my creative thoughts at times... stuck between pursuit of happiness of free thoughts and the struggle to stay firm footed in the maddening world of corporate... my thoughts seem a little hazy... but in days to come the haze will disappear... clarity will emerge... I will find balance between the two world... after all my thoughts of heart don't translate into money... but my hard work does pay me for my survival...

Cheers and peace.... signing out ~ VJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awakening Of the Inner Self!

It was yet another  Friday  or billions of earthlings. May be it was a mundane day ahead for some and exciting for others. An exciting day ahead for the ones who were certain of the joy to be unwrapped the next day, the weekend. Well, in my case it was the former. Blame it on being one amongst the many who work on Saturdays.

The Untitled Lady And The Dreamer In Me!

Photo Credit:  Image: vorakorn kanokpipat / FreeDigitalPhotos.net She kept walking aimlessly on the beach, Leaving behind footprints of her naked feet, With every wave that swept to the shore, Old prints kept being erased, But she kept walking making new ones.

Some Say Its White, Some Say It’s Black!

Image:  Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net Why bother about the good and the bad, It’s ok to cry even when we happy, It’s ok to laugh when we are sad.