Skip to main content

Back again and the journey continues!


Back again and the journey continues!


Well I sure was alive all these days, but never felt like writing anything, not until today. But then finally the fingers began tapping the keypad of my laptop and thoughts starting taking shape of words.

I seem to be returning back to where it all began. The long overdue break from Mumbai finally arrived. The break did give me ample of time to reconnect with the person within me, my alter ego. And it sure looks like I am finally slowly getting back to being myself.

I always loved being in the moment. The happy go lucky boy! Guess it suits me best. I have always believed whatever happens, happens for the best. No good no bad... life’s too short to be sad! Life’s always has been an amazing canvas..... Colours got spilt on it with every new phase in life and the picture took birth! And that’s life!

Sure I am determined as ever to explore new avenues in life. Its not that, I am going to stop and go on a sabbatical as such. I guess somewhere along the journey of life I stopped living life the way I wanted. I am certain someday for sure I will have my share of glory and fame. But until then there isn’t any shame in living life the way it is. I am sure every new day will give me a new reason to smile.

So cheers to life! Cheers to peace!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awakening Of the Inner Self!

It was yet another  Friday  or billions of earthlings. May be it was a mundane day ahead for some and exciting for others. An exciting day ahead for the ones who were certain of the joy to be unwrapped the next day, the weekend. Well, in my case it was the former. Blame it on being one amongst the many who work on Saturdays.

The Untitled Lady And The Dreamer In Me!

Photo Credit:  Image: vorakorn kanokpipat / FreeDigitalPhotos.net She kept walking aimlessly on the beach, Leaving behind footprints of her naked feet, With every wave that swept to the shore, Old prints kept being erased, But she kept walking making new ones.

Some Say Its White, Some Say It’s Black!

Image:  Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net Why bother about the good and the bad, It’s ok to cry even when we happy, It’s ok to laugh when we are sad.