Image Credit : www.facebook.com/Biplabmahato.photography The outside temperature must have been around ten degrees when Sanjeev alighted from the Air India flight at Chandigarh airport. The flight had to make an emergency landing owing to the bad weather. After ten long years Sanjeev had finally decided to take a vacation. Akash had convinced him during a casual chat on Facebook the previous night that it was high time he broke out of the self imposed shell and fourteen hours later he was on his way to meet his childhood friend in Delhi.
Thanks to life and people I meet who contribute everyday to my writing by being my inspiration! Plagiarism is not appreciated! But I certainly do appreciate your comments. So please do share your thoughts always! Say cheers to peace and Enjoy life!
Wow. Amazing, heart-warming twist in the end. Well penned.
ReplyDeleteThank you... Glad you liked it :)
Deleteawww...that was nice but sad! True has to undergo lot of trials and turmoils. I wished it was longer!
ReplyDeletetrue love*
DeleteI wish too... but seldom find time to dig deep into my imagination.
Deletenice read
ReplyDeleteThanks Yashika glad you liked it :)
Delete